- Your reservation is confirmed only upon payment of a deposit: cost of the first night, with a minimum of EUR 100.00 per person.
Over Christmas / New Year, the deposit required is minimum € 200.00 per person.
The deposit can be paid with a credit card on our website, or by bank transfer to the following account:
La Cassa Rurale – Agency of Madonna di Campiglio
Hotel Alpina – Aldrighetti Romeo & C. snc
IBAN: IT81H 08078 35261 0000 2522 3707
- In case of cancellation: if made within 21 days of arrival, the deposit is returned in full, for cancellations beyond 21 days of arrival, the deposit is collected as a penalty. In some periods (when expressly indicated) the deadline within which you can cancel for free is reduced to 14 days.
- The payment is due at the end of your stay. We accept cash, cheques or debit cards, or the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro.
- In case of early departure, the management reserves the right to charge three days of accommodation according to the official price list, and in accordance with the provisions of uses of the Chamber of Commerce of Trento
- The room is available from 3.00 PM on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 AM the day of departure
- Pets are not admitted
- Full board includes: accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drinks and additional services are excluded.
Half board includes: accommodation, breakfast and dinner. Drinks and additional services excluded.
Bed & breakfast includes: accommodation with breakfast. Drinks and additional services excluded.
- The Italian law (DL 124/2019) allows cash payments only for amounts smaller than €2000 per transaction. If the operation involves the use of cash for an amount equal or greater than €2000, credit cards, non-transferable checks must be used instead. The payment may be done via bank transfers in the case of a prepaid stay.
It is forbidden to divide a single amount equal to or greater than € 2000 in more than one transaction. Starting from January 2023 the limit decrease to € 1000.
- All the rates that are present in our booking engine do not include the tourist tax which is equal to € 2.00 per day and per person.
Children up to 14 years are exempt.
The tourist tax is due for a maximum of 10 consecutive days of stay, from the 11th day onwards no contribution is due.
OUR SPECIAL OFFERS AND TIPS TO MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY UNFORGETTABLE!
Book your stay
Ideas, local tips, and inspiration for an unforgettable holiday in Madonna di Campiglio and the Brenta Dolomites. Discover the most scenic places in the area, in summer and winter, find out more about outdoor sports, activities, and events not to be missed. Here you will find excellent tips to plan your ideal stay, and many ideas to experience nature, the snow, and the mountains of Trentino..