Dear guests and friends, summer is coming and we are looking forward to welcoming you for your summer holidays.
These past few months have put us all to the test, but hopefully this did not stop your desire for the mountains, which seems to be getting stronger than before, given all the requests and messages you are sending us!
We have always had your peace of mind at heart, which is why our plan for this year includes numerous interventions for the sanitation of all the different spaces, as well as precautions for social distancing. Our hotel is small, and to respect these rules we will need your understanding and collaboration.
- At reception we will make sure to manage check-in operations quickly, with the aid of partially online check-in;
- According to the latest updates, breakfast will be served with the “assisted buffet”. You can safely enjoy our specialties and the authenticity of all time;
- “Safety kits” will be available to all guests, to facilitate the first contact with our structure;
- Disinfectant gel dispensers will be available in all common spaces to increase the safety of our guests;
- The main contact points (doors, shelves, handles) will be sanitized every day, several times a day;
- Every night we will completely sanitize all common areas;
- We have entered into numerous agreements with local businesses to take advantage of services that – will be offered this summer to enjoy the mountains in the safest way possible.
- According to the latest regulatory updates, breakfast will be served with the “assisted buffet”. You can safely enjoy our specialties and the authenticity of all time;
- À-la-carte breakfast menu to enjoy our specialties safely. There will be no self-service buffet, but the same authenticity as always;
- During breakfast, you can choose your menu for lunch/dinner;
- For lunch and dinner, you can choose your side dishes directly from the “vegetable and delicacy menu”, to be enjoyed alongside the main dishes chosen for lunch/dinner;
- Table set-up will be “essential”, to guarantee hygiene and safety;
- We will maintain normal meal service hours as long as hotel capacity allows. To comply with guidelines on social distancing, when the number of guests is too high to guarantee service for everyone at the same time, we will ask you to reserve a time for your meal. We will try to be as flexible as possible, to meet everyone’s needs;
- The rooms used for catering will be sanitized every day, several times a day, in order to guarantee the greatest possible safety for our guests;
- We guarantee natural ventilation of the dining room with frequent air exchange;
- When and if the weather permits, we will also serve meals in our welcoming garden.
- Rooms will be sanitized after each check-out, to guarantee a totally safe environment for our guests;
- Every day the rooms will be cleaned and serviced with our usual care that earned us so much positive feedback on online review portals, ventilating the room as prescribed by our procedures;
- If customers requests it, during their stay, we will avoid servicing rooms and/or bathrooms, guaranteeing only the change of linen and towels according to our usual methods;
- Our operators will work in total safety to ensure maximum respect for guests and their environment;
- Our usual evening turndown service will not be carried out for the time being, to limit access of the operators to guest rooms as much as possible.
Hotel Services in closed or limited use
- Our sauna and whirlpool will be closed throughout the summer season;
- The gym can be used only with prior booking, for sanitation needs;
- The children room is only for individual use with prior booking, for sanitation needs;
- Lifts can only be used by one person at a time.
We have established a precise protocol, drawn up according to several regulatory sources to ensure that our daily operations are set up in order to guarantee the maximum possible safety to our guests.
Our main aim is taking care of the health of our guests and collaborators, and the rules for our day-to-day operations have been carefully drawn up to fulfil this aim.
Our regulatory sources have been:
- World Health Organization guidelines issued in March 2020 and subsequent updates
- National Protocol “Safe Reception” drawn up by Federalberghi (our National Federation) in collaboration with the Red Cross and Polyclinic of Bologna
- “Secure Clean Hotel” operating manual prepared by Teamwork Srl of Rimini, according to sources of the Italian Ministry of Health and WHO
- Guidelines for the reopening of economic and production activities drawn up by the conference of the Regions and Autonomous Provinces of Italy
- Autonomous Province of Trento guidelines for the catering sector
- Autonomous Province of Trento guidelines for the hotel and hospitality sector
We did have to change something, but our heartfelt welcome, warmth and courtesy remain unchanged!
See you soon, Cristina and Fausto
NB. The contents of this protocol may be subject to change due to new regulations