Updated: Rel. 5 – 12.07.2021
Dear guests and friends,
we have worked to welcome you, in safety and relaxation, for your holidays in the Dolomites.
The desire for holidays remained strong, and by applying safety protocols in a serious manner, it is still possible to have a peaceful, relaxing and… most importantly, safe holiday!
We have always had your peace of mind at heart, which is why our plan for this year includes numerous interventions for the sanitation of all the different spaces, as well as precautions for social distancing.
Our hotel is small, and to respect these rules we will need your understanding and collaboration.
During last summer, we tested the measures described below, and we will now do our best to implement other services that were not available last year.
- At reception we will make sure to manage check-in operations quickly, to prevent crowds forming at the desk
- “Safety kits” will be available to all guests, to facilitate the first contact with our structure
- Disinfectant gel dispensers will be available in all common spaces to increase the safety of our guests
- The main contact points (doors, shelves, handles, elevator) will be sanitized every day, several times a day;
- Every night we will sanitize all common areas completely
- We ask guest to wear facemasks correctly while crossing all spaces in the hotel (reception, corridors, stairs, lifts, bar, restaurant)
- Breakfast will be served with an “assisted buffet”.
- You can safely enjoy our specialties on a buffet, as delicious as ever – the only difference is that one of our collaborators will be at your disposal to serve you.
- During breakfast, you may choose your lunch and dinner menu using a QR code
- At lunch and dinner, you can choose your appetizers and side dishes directly from the “assisted vegetables and delicacies buffet”, to be enjoyed alongside the menu chosen for lunch and dinner.
- Table set-up will be “essential”, to guarantee hygiene and safety
- We will maintain normal meal service hours as long as hotel capacity allows.
To comply with guidelines on social distancing, when the number of guests is too high to guarantee service for everyone at the same time, the tables will be used in rotation and we will extend the dinner service time.
- The restaurant will be sanitized every day, several times a day, in order to guarantee the greatest possible safety for our guests
- We guarantee natural ventilation of the dining room with frequent air exchange
- Rooms will be sanitized after each check-out, to guarantee a totally safe environment for our guests.
- Every day the rooms will be cleaned and serviced with our usual care that earned us so much positive feedback on online review portals, ventilating the room as prescribed by our procedures.
- If customers request it during their stay, we will avoid servicing rooms and/or bathrooms, guaranteeing only the change of linen and towels according to our usual methods.
- Our operators will work in total safety to ensure maximum respect for guests and their environment.
- Our usual evening turndown service will not be carried out for the time being, to limit access of the operators to guest rooms as much as possible.
- In your room, you will not find the usual information booklets, to avoid possible sources of virus transmission as much as possible.
Hotel Services in closed or limited use
- Sauna and whirlpool can be used upon reservation and for a fee as, after each use, the room must be ventilated and sanitized. It will not be possible to share these spaces with other guests. They can only be used at the same time by family members/cohabitants, or friends who meet regularly.
- It is not allowed for use by children under the age of 12. Children aged 12 to 18 can use the wellness services only if accompanied by an adult.
The cost for use is 10.00 euros per person for a maximum duration of 45 minutes and for a maximum of 4 people (given the space available).
- Our gym can also be used upon reservation as, after each use, the room must be ventilated and sanitized. It will not be possible to share this space with other guests. It can only be used at the same time by family members/cohabitants, or friends who meet regularly.
- The children room is only for individual use with prior booking, as after each use, the space will be ventilated and sanitized
- Lifts can only be used by one person at a time, except family members/cohabitants
We have established a precise protocol, drawn up according to several regulatory sources to ensure that our daily operations are set up in order to guarantee the maximum possible safety to our guests.
Our main aim is taking care of the health of our guests and collaborators, and the rules for our day-to-day operations have been carefully drawn up to fulfil this aim.
Our regulatory sources have been:
- World Health Organization guidelines issued in March 2020 and subsequent updates
- National Protocol “Safe Reception” drawn up by Federalberghi (our National Federation) in collaboration with the Red Cross and Polyclinic of Bologna
- “Secure Clean Hotel” operating manual prepared by Teamwork Srl of Rimini, according to sources of the Italian Ministry of Health and WHO
- Guidelines for the reopening of economic and production activities drawn up by the conference of the Regions and Autonomous Provinces of Italy
- Autonomous Province of Trento guidelines for the catering sector
- Autonomous Province of Trento guidelines for the hotel and hospitality sector
We did have to change something, but our heartfelt welcome, warmth and courtesy remain unchanged!
See you soon, Cristina and Fausto
NB. The contents of this protocol may be subject to change due to new regulations