The cancellation policy for the next winter season is as follows:
– The deposit is fully refunded in case of cancellation made at least 14 days before the arrival date.
– In case of cancellation made 13 days before arrival, and up to the day of arrival, the deposit will be forfeited as penalty.
– If cancellation occurs for reasons related to the Covid19 pandemic, (for example territorial lockdowns, mandatory or fiduciary quarantine), the deposit is always returned. In this case, documentation is required.
1. Your reservation is confirmed only upon payment of a deposit: cost of the first night, with a minimum of EUR 100.00 per person.
Over Christmas / New Year, the deposit required is € 200.00 per person.
The deposit can be paid with a credit card on our website, or by bank transfer to the following account:
La Cassa Rurale – Agency of Madonna di Campiglio
Hotel Alpina – Aldrighetti Romeo & C. snc
IBAN: IT81H 08078 35261 0000 2522 3707
2. In case of cancellation:
The conditions of the winter season 2020-2021 are currently valid, see above
3. The payment is due at the end of your stay. We accept cash, cheques or debit cards, or the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Master.
4. In case of early departure, the management reserves the right to charge three days of accommodation according to the official price list, and in accordance with the provisions of uses of the Chamber of Commerce of Trento.
5. The room is available from 3.00 PM on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10 AM the day of departure.
6. Pets are not admitted.
7. Full board includes: accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drinks and additional services are excluded.
Half board includes: accommodation, breakfast and dinner. Drinks and additional services excluded. Bed & breakfast includes: accommodation with breakfast. Drinks and additional services excluded.
8. The Italian law (DL 124/2019) allows cash payments only for amounts smaller than €2000 per transaction. If the operation involves the use of cash for an amount equal or greater than €2000, credit cards, non-transferable checks must be used instead. The payment may be done via bank transfers in the case of a prepaid stay.
It is forbidden to divide a single amount equal to or greater than €2000 euros in more than one transaction.